John England can supply woven linens with a wide range of fabric end uses. The majority of fabrics are linen or linen blends (with wool, cotton, nylon, polyester). John England is able to keep minimum orders sizes to 5 metres, for stock items. The minimum custom dye run to 60 metres. We can also supply larger orders up to thousands of metres.
Our minimum weaving order for specialist fabrics is 30 metres. However, on a one-off basis we will weave down to 10 metres for a sample order.
However, please remember we are wholesalers and that any order of a fabric under 250 metres length is considered a small order, so if you want the best prices please try to keep orders above 250 metres.
Some examples of fabric end uses are shown below:
- Apparel linens (plain fabrics ), Jacquard damasks, 3D fabrics (new*), multi-layered fabrics, extra wide fabrics.
- Theatrical costumes (not supplied flameproofed as standard)
- Upholstery (rub tested) (not supplied flameproofed as standard)
- Curtains (not supplied flameproofed as standard)
- Loose Covers (not supplied flameproofed as standard)
- Bed linen (wide fabrics up to 3 metres wide, white and ecru held in stock)
- Table linen (plain linens and damask, wide fabrics up to 3 metres wide)
- Printing fabrics
- Huckaback towelling fabric
- Fabrics for ecclesiastical linens (mainly white Irish linen)
- Handkerchief fabric (plain)
- Irish linen wedding dress fabric
“John England is about making ideas happen”