John England can supply fabrics for a wide range of end-uses.
John England can supply fabrics for a wide range of end-uses. The majority of our fabrics contain 100% linen (flax). They also include other blends such as linen with wool, cotton, polyester or nylon to give abrasion resistance. The minimum order size from stock items is 6 metres, and a minimum custom dye run is 100 metres .
As the company are weavers we can also weave your own design, or come up with a new design for you.
Examples of John England fabric end-uses can be seen below:
- Apparel linens (plain fabrics (several different weights), Jacquard damasks, 3D fabrics (new*), multi-layered fabrics, extra wide fabrics, coated fabrics)
- Theatrical costumes
- Upholstery (rub tested) (not supplied flameproofed as standard)
- Loose Covers
- Curtains (not supplied flameproofed as standard)
- Bed linen (fabrics up to 3 metres wide, white and ecru held in stock)
- Table linen (plain linens and damask, up to 3 metres wide)
- Printing fabrics
- Huckaback towelling fabric
- Fabrics for ecclesiastical linens (mainly white Irish linen)
- Handkerchief fabric (plain)
- Irish linen wedding dress fabric